Monday 4 April 2016

'Intrusion' Final - Draft #4




This is the 4th, and final draft I have completed for Intrusion. Overall I am happy with this draft and took on board the improvements that were given to me for my 3rd draft.

I re-shot the opening scene with the characters talking and discussing the safe, because my teacher didn't allow me to upload the other cut because it contained sensitive material which was a consequence of me filming in a wrong location. Therefore I re-shot the whole scene to meet a new environment, but set the same back-story and context, and following the same script.

I also added in the credits for this draft, to make it look more professional and also more of a complete short film . I used very similar typography to the title sequence for my credits, to make Intrusion flow more and seem like more of a coherent piece with continuous themes and styles.

Another improvement I had was I needed some kind of thrilling, non-diegetic soundtrack when one of my characters woke up to a noise and was investigating. Therefore I did this and now the scene seems to me more thrilling. I used an eerie piece of soundtrack I found from the internet, which was royalty free, and thought it was very suitable for my short films tone and agenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment