Friday 25 March 2016

Final Audience Feedback Survey

Here is the link to my survey I have created. Unfortunately I can't embed it into this blog post due to technical reasons that are out of my control.


https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K3MZSW5



The questions are all related to my short film, and will give me understanding on some of the strengths and weaknesses with the short film. I've also asked them to rate their opinion of the film, from a scale of 1-10. This is just so I have an idea on how good people actually thought the short film was. Another thing I did was ask them about certain conventions and technical aspects of the film, regarding what they thought was the best and what they thought needed the most improving. For example editing, camerawork, mise-en-scene, direction, plot and so on. This was particularly helpful for me as it would later enable me to find out what was and wasn't so good about the short film, and if I were to return to it in the future, I would have the means to improve it.







No comments:

Post a Comment