Wednesday 4 November 2015

Budget List

Normally I would have a list of essential things that I need to purchase or borrow in order for my shoots and short film to be more successful, but however all of my cast and crew provided me with the equipment I used to shoot with. Such as, my director of photography Benoit Ganesan provided me with all of the fundamental equipment needed to shoot, being the DSLR camera, the microphone, the tripod, and SD cards along with an SD card reader so that I can process and edit the footage on my PC.

But however, I did need to purchase one balaclava for one of my thief characters. I bought it off the internet for £8.00. Without this, I may not of had convincing enough looking thieves in my short film, which would ultimately decrease my production value. Here is a picture of the exact one that I purchased: 

















No comments:

Post a Comment